WORKING AT OPT-INTELLIGENCE
Opt-Intelligence is seeking talented, driven individuals to join our team. We are actively recruiting for the positions listed below. If you don’t see a position here that suits you but you believe you can make an immediate impact on our business, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our employees enjoy the camaraderie of working with a small team in a dynamic, global business. Every one of our team members is critical to our success. We take our work seriously, but we have fun working together. If you’d like to make a difference with your work, we’d love to hear from you.
Opt-Intelligence is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Senior Software Developer is needed to perform the following duties:·
Develop\ Architect and Maintain Web Applications in JAVA/PHP/PYTHON/ORACLE/LINUX Environment.
· Design, development/coding, testing, deployment for Projects of all Sizes.
· Explain, answer any questions regarding functionality of the systems to the business owners.
· Coding, Unit Testing & Deployment.
· Develop Algorithms and implementing using Java/Python language.
· Developing reusable components and services
· Solid understanding of both Web Technologies and Frameworks
· Good Architecture skills and well aware of best design practices and software architectures
· Providing technical solutions for business problems
· Agile Implementation, Sprint Planning.
· Implement SQL Queries/Procedures as Necessary to Complete Assigned Projects.
· Modified/Changed complex ETL procedures as needed.
· Integrate Third Party/Application/Libraries.
· Involved in all parts of release cycle including monthly bug fixes, patches, debugging, testing
· Deploy applications to various Webservers including Rackspace, Amazon EC2
· Consistently monitor applications/webservers for any downtime and performance issue
· Research and Resolve Application Bugs using different debugging tools and analysis.
· Selenium scripts towards regression automation of the applications
· Used JMeter, Java Heap analysis tool for performance analysis/tuning, detect and fix memory
· Strong knowledge in Application and its connected applications, how systems could impact each other
· Use best Coding Practices for application/software reusability and efficiency
· Stay Up To Date on All Latest tech Trends and Products
· Mentor and knowledge transfer, code peer review and testing
Bachelor Degree is required in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer & Information Systems Engineering.